We currently have vacancies for Social Media Volunteers to join our friendly and inspiring team. Your role will be to either support our peer support groups to set up their own social media pages and feel confident sharing posts and information about their groups or to support the Derbyshire Recovery and Peer Support Service social media platforms in building valuable content about our service and mental health in the community, scheduling regular posts and interacting with our followers.
About Derbyshire Recovery and Peer Support Service
Group Social Media Volunteer – Working with our peer facilitators to set up social media platforms and help structure groups social media pages and support them in designing content to post. Service Social Media Volunteer – Design and create inspiring content around the topic of mental health, support the service with their social media plan and regularly schedule posts to make sure the most accurate information is available for the service and up with ideas to help us grow our social media presence on different platforms to raise awareness of the charity and the fantastic work we do.
• An in interest in mental health or supporting those with mental illness.
• Knowledge on how to use social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
• An understanding of the principles of Peer Support and Recovery.
• Able to relate to people from all backgrounds and the ability to remain non-judgemental.
• Knowledge of designing software (canva, publisher etc).
• The ability to be creative and expressive to make interactive and eye-catching content.
Over 18s only
We are looking for volunteers across Derbyshire. This role is a agile.
Varied (Minimum 1 hr p/w)