What will I be doing?
• Sort through donations, being aware of the possibility of a hidden gem and better quality brands.
• Prepare items for sale by checking, hanging, steaming, sizing and pricing them.
• Work on the shop floor and provide excellent customer service to our shoppers.
• Operate the till.
• Help out with basic housekeeping to keep the shop clean and tidy.
About Marie Curie
What impact will this have?
• Our charity shops rely on generous donations made by the public to raise crucial funds for Marie Curie. From clothes, homeware and books, to CDs and DVDs, we sell a wide variety of products.
• We are looking for volunteers to help us sort through all these donations, pick out the best items and prepare and sell them to our customers.
• Without the help of our dedicated volunteers we could not provide our customers with high quality items at affordable prices. This allows us to raise funds so our nurses can continue to provide care to terminally ill people and support for their families.